Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Puppy!


I promise that this blog will not turn into Cute Overload while John is away; however, last night I took some cuuuuuuuuuuuuute pictures of Oscar. And, since I wrote a depressing entry over on EnviroWonk, I needed to do something fluffy over here.

In the meantime, I am still hating DST. I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I don't even think jetlag is this bad. BAH! on DST. BAH! I say.

Tonight, I'm going to Jaleo for dinner. YAY! It's my one of my favorite restaurants in DC. My parents gave me a gift certificate there. Mmmm. Roasted red peppers stuffed with goat cheese and mushrooms. Yum. And the best sangria in DC (imho).

Things I must remember to do today:

1. Take home the frozen pizza I bought yesterday for dinner but left at the office
2. Clean out John's refridgerator. [There are things in there that are close to becoming new life forms. I swear, sometimes, they say, "Hi, Steven" when I open the door.]
3. Take out the garbage.

That's it for now. How about one more DemonDog photo before I go:




*puppy smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Oscar seems like he will always have hair in his eyes. If he were a butch dog on the prarie, he might have difficulty taking down an antelope or a bison. Just thought I'd make that important observation :)

    yes, DST sucks ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oscar is not very butch, but vuboq's big hairy pussy is quite butch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate DST. I think that dog is cute. I think you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete