Saturday, April 15, 2006

Old Boyfriends Revisited.

Yesterday, because it was so slow, I let my staff leave at 4. Bored, I decided to see if one of my exes was still around. So, I entered in his AIM ID and sent him an IM.

He answered.

When I was diary-x'ing, I referred to this guy as TGIBS. He dumped me after about 6 weeks, because of "three reasons."

They were: 1. I lived too far away; 2. I am a morning person. He isn't; and, 3. I don't have a car. IMHO, completely frivolous reasons, but ... whatever.

Anyway, he sent me some pics of his recent trip to London and his boyfriend's (partner?) 30th birthday party. They've been together for 2 years now, and

I am so much cuter than the boyfriend.

Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. hey, you're so much cuter than most boyfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's, like, maybe five things IN THE WORLD that are cuter than you. You are SO cute.

    ReplyDelete