Gimme the Cookies!

Adam over at the Krebs Cycle is sponsoring some sort of contest in which people have to explain why it's important to vote. Here's what I came up with:



(click to enlarge. *heh* "enlarge")

Now that I think about it, it doesn't really answer the question, but *hey* maybe it'll still get me some cookies!

And, hopefully, "by April 19th" means "by COB April 19th."

PS. Clicking doesn't seem to make it "enlarge" *heh*. So, I've uploaded it to Flickr. HERE!

Comments

  1. Clicking didn't get me no enlargement. (*Heh* "enlargement")

    ReplyDelete
  2. it still wasn't large enough for my middle aged eyes. :P *heh* large*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I've changed the link again. Maybe this time it will be easier to read. (Hint: If you're computer shrinks pics to fit in the window, enlarge the pic. *heh*)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

If We Took a Holiday ...

Too Early But Not Early Enough