Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Gimme the Cookies!

Adam over at the Krebs Cycle is sponsoring some sort of contest in which people have to explain why it's important to vote. Here's what I came up with:



(click to enlarge. *heh* "enlarge")

Now that I think about it, it doesn't really answer the question, but *hey* maybe it'll still get me some cookies!

And, hopefully, "by April 19th" means "by COB April 19th."

PS. Clicking doesn't seem to make it "enlarge" *heh*. So, I've uploaded it to Flickr. HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Clicking didn't get me no enlargement. (*Heh* "enlargement")

    ReplyDelete
  2. it still wasn't large enough for my middle aged eyes. :P *heh* large*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I've changed the link again. Maybe this time it will be easier to read. (Hint: If you're computer shrinks pics to fit in the window, enlarge the pic. *heh*)

    ReplyDelete