Friday, April 07, 2006

La Garganta del Diablo

I've added Diablo's blog to my list o' blogiliciousness. Everyone must now go over there to say "hi." I think it's some sort of blogville rule or something. He recently added some pictures from his trip to Buenos Aires [OK, you queens, stop singing "Hello! Buenos Aires!" from Evita]

What? I'm the only one singing? Fine. Let me finish ...

just a little bit of ... just a little bit of ... star quality ...

All right, I'm done.

So. What happens now?

You'll get by. You always have before ...

Fine. I'm really done. No more Madonna or Evita references from me.

Just, go! Go visit La Garganta del Diablo and tell him a vicious, unrepentant, bitter, old queen sent you.

And another thing: Did I alphabetize that correctly in my bloglist? I treated the "la" as a "the" and ignored it. Is that the correct thing to do? Any grammarian help out there?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that's correct to treat "la" as "the" -- although such careful alphabetization is a dying art, even in reputable, august publications. Er, not that yours isn't.

    I've said it before and I'll say it again, you really know your grammar and punctuation. It's a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete