Tuesday, April 25, 2006

In Other Exciting News ...

I found Oscar's been-missing-for-eons rubber toy, which John refers to as his "peanut butter ball," but should probably be called a *ahem* butt plug.

Oscar loves that thing and chewed on it all night. gah.

It was under the computer desk. I swear I looked under that desk a thousand times when the toy originally went missing. It wasn't there. Honest. Suddenly, it appears out of nowhere. I think there must be some sort of tear in the space-time continuum under the desk. Oscar's completely unstuffed teddy bear was also under the desk. It was like Christmas came early to John's house.

Oscar was happier than a pig in mud.

Meanwhile, let Countdown to Sex begin. I will see John in 6 days. Woo hoo!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:13 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe the butt plug fairy placed it under your desk during the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a peanut butter ball, and it's not a butt plug. It's a KONG. A kong. Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I shouldn't have used the "EASY" button to find my co-worker's "EASY" button. And then one of the Mischievious Boys appeared instead anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. say no to drugs, tk. just say no.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we call them tuglies here. watson loved hers, though i never thought of putting peanut butter in it. we'd throw it against one of those old fashioned steam radiators and it would drive her nuts trying to figure out where it was going to end up.

    ReplyDelete