Saturday, April 01, 2006

The John Done Gone

As God as my witness, I'll never write a "John Done Gone" entry again.

He left this morning at 11:25, taking the SuperShuttle to DCA. Today is my "Mope Around the House" Day ... at least, until around 4, when I'll drive the truck over to my apartment to feed the kitty and check my mail. I'll pick up my knitting, some DVDs, and some clothes. Then, I'll drive over to check on Christal's place.

After that, I figure I'll make a nice pasta-y dinner - something with spinach, mushrooms, tomato ... maybe a little broccoli. Fix myself a martini. Sit on the sofa, by myself ... and well, just be by myself.

Tomorrow, weather permitting, I'll take Oscar for a walk in the park. Maybe snap a few photos of the cherry trees. Hopefully, the little bit of rain we've had today won't ruin the blossoms.

OK. I'm a little sad.

Hope everyone has a glorious weekend.
*smooch*

1 comment: