Saturday, April 01, 2006

There May Be a Preponderance of Postings ...

This month ... at least ...

I just ate my yummy dinner of bowtie pasta with mushrooms, tomato, and spinach. Now, I'm scarfing down some Haagen-Daz raspberry sorbet (fat free!) and waiting for some re-run of an Ellen Degeneres special to come on. Oh, and beer. I'm having lots of beer. Yay. Beer. Good.

I figure I'll be posting more often this month, since I'll be a) alone and b) at John's with computer access.

Today, after driving around (as mentioned in previous post), I uploaded some photos to his computer. I'm going to be doing a fun little photo project. If it works. I'll post the result here. If not ... well, too bad. While I was farting around with the digicam, I uploaded two pics from Saturday Afternoon Margaritas: Baltimore Edition (SAM:BE!), which was -I believe- around June 25, 2005. Those two photos sandwich this entry.

I love SAM.

1 comment: