Monday, April 17, 2006

Move Along. Nothing to See Here.

I've tried to not inundate my journal with mope-y, depressing entries about how I miss John ... blah blah blah. But, sometimes, when it's gray and dreary outside, I can't help thinking about it. And I get all mope-y and depressed. Like now. It sucks.

We're at the halfway point now. Two weeks to go.

Other than the lonely sexless nights (and mornings!) and not sleeping well, one of the worst things is the responsiblity. I feel overwhelmed by it. I have to make sure the dog is fed. And, the mail is picked up. And my cat is fine. And I'm running here and running there and, at the end of it all, I'm exhausted.

Plus, to keep my mind off missing John, I've scheduled lots of fun things to do with friends, which is equally exhausting.

I think, once John is back, I can go home and sleep. All the time.

1 comment: