VUBOQ Takes 12 Inches
This is a day which will live in infamy.
Usually 6 inches leaves me stuffed and satisfied.
On rare occasions, I can somehow squeeze in 9.
But, today, for the first time EVER, in one sitting, I have managed all 12 inches ...
... of my footlong veggie delite Subway sandwich.
I know what you were thinking, my Pervy Monkeys.
Usually 6 inches leaves me stuffed and satisfied.
On rare occasions, I can somehow squeeze in 9.
But, today, for the first time EVER, in one sitting, I have managed all 12 inches ...
... of my footlong veggie delite Subway sandwich.
I know what you were thinking, my Pervy Monkeys.
Mmm, pervy monkeys.
ReplyDeletei've seen the gift the fairy left for you, 12 inches would hardly begin to fill that space.
ReplyDeleteI can handle pervy monkeys.. as long as those monkeys aren't escaping and trying to maul my face.
ReplyDeletepervy? no way! i thought you'd taken leave of your senses and had a 12" hot dog for lunch.
ReplyDelete*innocent me*
You dirty, dirty boy.
ReplyDelete