Would You Shut Up About the Knitting Already?
Lookee! Lookee!

A cable! My VERY FIRST EVER!!! Am I not the most awesome knitter?!?!
Mourn not the stripey ribbed brown and green scarf, for a new cabled scarf emerges from its ruins.
[and, yes, Tomokito, the peppers will turn red when they are ready for harvesting]

A cable! My VERY FIRST EVER!!! Am I not the most awesome knitter?!?!
Mourn not the stripey ribbed brown and green scarf, for a new cabled scarf emerges from its ruins.
[and, yes, Tomokito, the peppers will turn red when they are ready for harvesting]
Hot damn, you!
ReplyDeletethis is a very nice scarf! i think the green stripes overshadowed the nice yarn pattern. well done! oh and i want to read one of your short stories.
ReplyDeleteaww, you made a cable! If I could knit more than a row, I would try and out-shine you ;].
ReplyDelete