Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bitter Like Chocolate

I don't know what made me think of this, but I remember back in elementary school we had to write a recipe for ourselves ... similar to this link: http://www.pocanticohills.org/sbarra/01/recipe.htm (to which I don't want to provide linky goodness, b/c I'd rather not have a bunch of 3rd graders or whatever stumbling upon this blog ... since I'm not always safe for kids, y'know.)


So, here's an updated Recipe for VUBOQ:


Let me know if the images are unreadable/don't embiggen and I will try to enlarge them.

In case you can't read the above ... here it is again:

VUBOQ (vegetarian)

3 oz baking chocolate

1 cup sugary *smooches*

a whole lotta likker (gin is preferred, but vodka will do)

a pinch of salt (more if you like your VUBOQ salty)

a couple of dashes of sarcasm, intelligence, and bad fashion sense

a lot cheese

Mix well. Pour into a well-greased VUBOQ-shaped springform pan [otherwise I might not COME OUT].

Bake for 37 years at 350 degrees.

Cool

To decorate, sprinkle liberally with lots of liberal ideas.

(Don't be surprised if your VUBOQ turns out GREEN!)

Feel free to write a recipe for you.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe... might not come out... heheh.

    Images don't embiggen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could read them fine.

    I prefer VUBOQ to be served hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A lot cheese" is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your recipe!!!

    It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete