Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sir Robin Ran Away

I woke up a little cranky this morning.

Actually, that's not true. I felt fine when I woke up, but, since leaving Y's home, the crankiness has grown and spread, filling every nook and cranny of my being. The overly cheery co-workers are really grating on my nerves right now.

I'm not sure why I'm cranky.

Actually, that's not true either. I know exactly why I'm cranky. For one, I don't sleep well at Y's. He is a night-owl, studying until 2:30 or 3 every morning. I don't really fall into a restful sleep until he joins me in bed. I have to get up at 6 to make it to work on time. He gets to sleep for another 3.5 to 4 hours. Two, work has been a total pain lately. Summer is supposed to be relaxing, but, with everyone taking off (and some not coming back when they are scheduled), those of us who remain have to pick up the slack. I really need a vacation. My mini-vakay to Atlanta this weekend should be fun. And, I am looking forward to my week off at the end of October ... once I decide where I can afford to go. Three ... well, I'm not quite ready to write about the third reason yet.

Have I bitched and moaned enough? Are you all feeling sorry for poor, poor VUBOQ?

Good.

In other news, tonight is Laundry Night. *woot*

And, that's about it. I'm hoping I will get to see Y before I leave on Friday, but it's not looking very likely. *sigh*

It's getting to be a little scary how much I am liking him.

4 comments:

  1. Probably while you are in Atlanta you can think more about how much you like him. It's always good to pause and assess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing scary about it, I am incredibly jealous!!

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the mysteriousness of a third reason! How it doth torment me so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be cool if you and Y could take a mini-vacay together sometime.

    ReplyDelete