Friday, August 10, 2007

And Now for the Rest of the Story

Also known as "What I Did Last Night"


Which was actually not much.


After work, I washed dishes.
I cleaned the cat box.
I made a martini.
I pan-fried some squash and zucchini.
I ate some of the fried squash/zucchini on a bed of baby spinach with cucumber, grape tomatoes, slices of feta, and a dash of balsamic vinegar.
I washed more dishes.
I showered.
I packed an overnight bag.
I metro'ed to Y's for a night of air-conditioning and buttsecks. *woot*


Of course, as has become a regular event, the aforementioned buttsecks occurred after I had been asleep for a good 4 hours. Still, beggars can't be choosers ... but it would be nice to have secks when I'm awake every now and then;-)


We will be discussing that soon. I do like sleeping with him ...


As for my weekend plans, there's not a whole lot going on. It looks like Mike and I are heading over to Darryl's new apartment tonight at some point. Then, tomorrow, I have a hair appointment! Yay! Re-blonding! I love it!


No plans for Sunday, but I'm hoping that maybe Y and I can have a lazy morning, and then I can make brunch foods. Mmm. Brunch. At home. So lovely.

4 comments:

  1. your very bossy cousin11:35 AM

    So I was reading the entries that I missed because I was actually working (UGH) and I want to know why you can't just take some plastic to the store and buy a new air-conditioner? I think it would be ~$200-$300. You could get one with lotsa BTUs, or just get a little one for your bedroom. Buy it from Sears. Get it deliverd. You can do it all via your favorite - the interweb - without ever leaving your office. All I'm saying is: it's going to feel like HELL there until well into September, why suffer? HELL! Hotter than the hinges on the gates of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Very Bossy Cousin,

    As much as I would like to spend $200-300 on a new air conditioner, we are faced with the problem of not having $200-300 to spend on a new air conditioner (and you know how we hate carrying a balance on the credit card). Also, we are only allowed one unit per apartment, so putting another on in the bedroom is not possible.

    Love,
    vuboq

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are portable A/Cs. They are slightly more expensive than the window ones, but as effective (even more effective). I used it in NY. I just moved it from the living room to the bedroom at night when it's too hot. Something to consider :)

    I'm just curious to know: Is it possible to enjoy the secks while you are half asleep? Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bala wala shi: For me (at least), half-asleep secks is enjoyable. It's weird to be sort of in a dreamlike state while going at it. Eventually, of course, there comes a moment when I'm WIDE AWAKE! fun times, kitten.

    ReplyDelete