Sunday, August 12, 2007

I, Blondius

Blond2Blond

I am newly reblonded. Life is good :-)

So far, there hasn't been as much secks as I would have hoped this weekend. Y is under a lot of stress with school and has been busy clickclickclicketying on his computer. I have been entertaining myself in other interesting ways.

In fact, this is the first time I've seen him since Thursday (well, Friday morning when I left his place ... but I'm not sure that counts). We're hanging out in a coffee shop in College Park.

Last night, I watched The Producers with Mike. Other than that, I've been pretty much blobulous. I'm OK with that.

Updated to note: I signed up for facebook. Find me. Friend me. Make me feel loved.

7 comments:

  1. Ya know... gentlemen prefer blonds.

    Rowr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you always have the ability to blind people by turning your head on and off? Or is that only when you get buttsecks regularly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sex is overrated. Trust an old married woman.
    Meanwhile - cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blonded mine. It doesn't look so good. But I'm not unhappy with it. In fact, I'm thinking of something more radical already....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blond is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete