Saturday, August 04, 2007

How I Have Spent My Saturday (Thus Far)

1. Woke up slightly hungover, and by "slightly" we mean "it felt like my brain was sloshing around in my head every time I moved a millimeter."
2. Had sex.
3. Made coffee.
4. Drank lots of coffee.
5. Drank more coffee.
6. Made toast.
7. Ate toast.
8. Talked to Mike.
9. Washed dishes.
10. Watered plants.
11. Called mother to wish her a happy birthday (a day late, whatever).
12. Made salad.
13. Ate salad.
14. Spent too much time looking at Benjamin Moore Paint samples online.
15. Showered.
16. Had more sex.
17. Said good-bye to Y.
18. Cleaned under my bed.
19. Looked at more paint samples.
20. Have semi-decided on this one:
Whachuthink?



4 comments:

  1. it looks nice, but it's hard to tell because it's a very tiny picture. do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. clicking on the pic is supposed to embiggen it, but that doesn't seem to be working.

    i can't link to that exact image right now ... sorry. i'll work on it to see what i can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the website and found it. It's very nice. I also saw that their default suggestion for the ceiling was with shades of blue with white trim. I think that would look nice too. It will give the walls' color more richness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that color. A friend of mine did her office in a color very, very similar to that, with another color on some walls and the ceiling that is actually a light salmony-pinkish thing but ended up looking more like white-cream. It's hot.

    ReplyDelete