Odds. Ends.
*Today is Meat-Free Monday. Do your part for the environment by enjoying a meat-free meal! I'll be having leftovers from last night (gazpacho and squash concoction ... possibly with some more squash thrown in).
*While at the coffeehouse yesterday, I uploaded several of my short stories in progress to Google Documents [during which time, I learned that a Y under stress tends to be a little ... snippy]. If anyone would like to read the two stories that are closest to being finished (Hikkikomori and Four Letter Words) let me know and I'll send you a viewer invitation (or whatever they're called).
*[Don't forget] I'm on Facebook now. Find me. Friend me. Make me feel (more) loved.
*While at the coffeehouse yesterday, I uploaded several of my short stories in progress to Google Documents [during which time, I learned that a Y under stress tends to be a little ... snippy]. If anyone would like to read the two stories that are closest to being finished (Hikkikomori and Four Letter Words) let me know and I'll send you a viewer invitation (or whatever they're called).
*[Don't forget] I'm on Facebook now. Find me. Friend me. Make me feel (more) loved.
I will so find you on Facebook! *mwah*
ReplyDeleteMy meat-free Monday menu: pesto linguine (leftover) and watermelon.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check out this Facebook thing. After all, who doesn't want to feel more loved.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you've not sent me an "invitey thing" Where's the love Mr Vuboq?
ReplyDeleteI want to see your writey things!
ReplyDelete