Monday, August 13, 2007

Odds. Ends.

*Today is Meat-Free Monday. Do your part for the environment by enjoying a meat-free meal! I'll be having leftovers from last night (gazpacho and squash concoction ... possibly with some more squash thrown in).

*While at the coffeehouse yesterday, I uploaded several of my short stories in progress to Google Documents [during which time, I learned that a Y under stress tends to be a little ... snippy]. If anyone would like to read the two stories that are closest to being finished (Hikkikomori and Four Letter Words) let me know and I'll send you a viewer invitation (or whatever they're called).

*[Don't forget] I'm on Facebook now. Find me. Friend me. Make me feel (more) loved.

5 comments:

  1. I will so find you on Facebook! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My meat-free Monday menu: pesto linguine (leftover) and watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out this Facebook thing. After all, who doesn't want to feel more loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you've not sent me an "invitey thing" Where's the love Mr Vuboq?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see your writey things!

    ReplyDelete