Monday, August 06, 2007

For the Birds

Mr. Earl Cootie is having a little poll to determine what bird should be the next State Bird for the Great State of Washington,

and I've heard a rumor that the runner-up will be named Official State Possum!

You should fly over there NOW and vote for your favorite bird!


And, not that I'm trying to influence your decision or anything, but I used my MAD MSPaint SKILLZ to make this:




Mmm ... tangerines ...

Oh, and guess what blogfans? Scott-o-Rama is back from Hiatus (which is a small island in the Caribbean). I hope he's well-tanned and rested and brought us all very cool presents!

**This concludes our shout-out blogpost of the day**

3 comments:

  1. OMG! How sweet! (Mmmmm, sweet, sweet tangerines.) How come whenever I leave town, someone starts pimping my blog? That must be where the extra votes came from.

    Oh, and "Squawk the Vote!" Good one. I'm stealing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mspaint skills suggest you have WAY to much time on your hands at work....Luvvit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out sweetie. I'm back from Hiatus and got a great tan there!

    ReplyDelete