Friday, August 24, 2007

Georgia on My Mind

Kittens! In just a few short very long hours, I will be winging my way to the Peach State ...



the home of CNN ...



Coca-Cola ...


and my friend, Christal (of whom, for some reason, I don't have a picture on my work computer).

I leave work today at 2:30, metro to BWI Airport, board a 5:15 flight to Charlotte, layover for an hour [or so], and then fly to HOT-lanta, arriving around 9:15. FUN!

Apparently, we have an itinerary. All I know is Saturday morning we are going to the Farmer's Market! Fresh! Veggies! And, then, in the evening, we are headed to Halo, which coincidentally is the name of my fave bar in DC. *heh*

I'll be back on Monday (but not at work) with Tall Tales to tell! *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Have fun Stevie!!

    *Giant hugs*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! Bring me back a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday when I grow up and have a job and become financially responsible due to that book you gave me a year ago, I will be organized enough to take mini-vacations in HOT-LANTA. And stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't bring back Anderson Cooper for me, I swear I will never speak to you again.

    (Well at least do the dirty with him!!)

    ReplyDelete