Friday, August 10, 2007

I Would Have Preferred to Have Been Told in Person

Ricky Martin Says He Wants to Adopt

Ricky Martin wants kids -- perhaps adopting "one from each continent" if possible.

"It's something we want to begin to create this year, a family of many colors," the 35-year-old pop star told reporters Wednesday in Puerto Rico, where he is scheduled to perform this weekend.
Ricky, honey, baby, sweetie-pie, snookums, seriously, you should have talked to me about this first. I mean, really, to have parenthood thrust upon me like this ... it's not good for my complexion.

And telling reporters before telling me, your sweet baboo? So. not. cute.
Have I gone blabbing to the press about your flabby middle (and *cough* liposuction *cough*)? I think not.
I'm not really sure we're ready for parenthood...


Remember the good times, sugar muffin.

4 comments:

  1. Bossy hates when she finds out about her life through the tabloids. Like when her husband John Cusack recently had a chin lift and made Bossy find out about it in the National Enquirer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so over the Ricky, but I wish the two of you great success in parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is the funniest thing I have found on the web all day. I love your image of yourself, VUBOQ!

    ReplyDelete