Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Because I Can't Help Myself

My 1000th post is rapidly approaching. To celebrate this momentous event, I'm having (yet another) contest! WOOT!

The rules are very simple. The first person to comment on my 1000th entry (and don't worry, I'll let you know which one it is), wins a very special prize!

What makes it special?

Nothing really. It's actually a reject. I recently offered it to Marvy Mei and she turned me down. COLD. K-brrr.

I think it's kind of neat, a remnant of my years in Japan - a fan. One of my adult students gave it to me when I left (in 1998). I don't really know what to do with it, so I'm giving it away. Aren't you lucky?

Here are some pictures:

[PsychoKitty not included][VUBOQ not included either]

Good luck, and may the Schwartz be with you.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh -- I hope it's me. It seems like one could be very dramatic with their own fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first shot is super hawt!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well come on now, the ball just got cancelled and I'm going to have a hard enough time finding a use for one fan, let alone two! :)

    ReplyDelete