OMG OMG Meat-Free Monday!
I, like, totally, like almost forgot that today is, like, Meat-Free Monday. And you know what that means?
I'm supposed to cook a fabulous meat-free meal and share pictures. Well, guess what, kittens?
The forking Heat Index is 101 Gabillion Degrees.
This Vuboq? He ain't cooking tonight. He will probably be nuking a veggie chicken patty. And having a martini!
MARTINI! I bought 1.5L of gin this afternoon. YAY!
I *heart* gin.
However, feel free to do your part for the environment by enjoying a delicious meat-free meal today!
I'm supposed to cook a fabulous meat-free meal and share pictures. Well, guess what, kittens?
The forking Heat Index is 101 Gabillion Degrees.
This Vuboq? He ain't cooking tonight. He will probably be nuking a veggie chicken patty. And having a martini!
MARTINI! I bought 1.5L of gin this afternoon. YAY!
I *heart* gin.
However, feel free to do your part for the environment by enjoying a delicious meat-free meal today!
Comments
Post a Comment