Wednesday, April 09, 2008

You Have to Pronounce "Major" Like You are Victoria Beckham

Good morning, kittens.
Just a few random bits of nothingness to report this gray and dreary morning.

Last night was the board meeting. It was good. Prior to the board meeting, we went to Across the Hall from DUN Neighbor's apartment for chili. That was also good.

My apartment is a Certified Disaster Zone. When I get home from work, I have to do MAJOR cleaning. MAY-JOR.

And laundry. It's laundry day! *w00t*

I'm having a few neighbors over tonight. Helix Lounge is hosting a summertime cocktail contest. I have a GREAT idea for a cocktail, but, since it is Alcohol-Free April (Day 437 9), I can't sample my own creation. Thus, the neighbors will be taste-testing guinea pigs*. Hopefully, the cocktail won't be total crap. It sounds good in theory, at least.

Here's a fun new blog for everyone to visit: Saving the World Before Bedtime (Check out the superfunkycool spectacles!).

Finally, I'm working on a very special weekend post, featuring our favorite Gay Bears, Jesus and Muhammad. Stay tuned.

More later. *smooches*

PS. Like, OMG, I almost forgot. You totally have to go over to the Sean Show to check out all his superfantabulous t-shirt designs. And, you know, if you're thinking "Which one should I buy VUBOQ," I'm all about the Homophobia is Gay or the one about Distress (I can't look up the exact name because the Sean Show is blocked from work. *sigh*).**

That is all ... for now.

*HAHA! I just reread this and it sounds like I'll be serving them Guinea Pig Cocktails. That is not the case. Guinea Pigs are more of a Autumn/Winter beverage. Rather, my neighbors will be guinea pigs, taste-testing my cocktail creation. Is that clear now? LOLZPONIEZ.
**Size S, please. KTHXBAI.

3 comments:

  1. And do you feel physically better due to alcohol free April?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...thanks for the nod. Hope all is swell in your world.

    -sw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, somebody besides my brother has read my blog! This is so cool! Shit, that means I have to think of something else to write about... Anywho, thank you VUBOQ!

    ReplyDelete