Wednesday, April 09, 2008

April 15th Draws Nigh!

I know some of you are dreading the Ides of April, BUT there is something to look forward to!

On the Evening of April 15th, the Winners of the
10% Refund Challenge
*and*
Poor Bastages Who Owe the Tax Man Pity Party
will be announced! [Fantastic Prizes still TBD.*]

Of course, there is still time to sign up for either FUNTASTIC drawing. You must email me or leave a comment on my blog by 11:59PM EST April 14th. Although not a requirement, it would nice if you told me to which organization(s) you are donating (so I can provide that organization a little linkyluv).

So, far the Good People of Vutopia have donated to:

Campus Cats
Care
Food and Friends
Kiva
Medical Students for Choice
Operation Migration
Ornicus
Seva Foundation
Washington Animal Rescue League


Keep up the good work :-)

*smooches*

*Is it my fault the kiln is broken? Is it? I think not.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I hope I will win the super fantastic prize! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete