Monday, April 07, 2008

Retail Therapy

Yesterday, when I was feeling SuperCraptastic, I decided to do a little online shopping. My original intention was to look for a professional messenger bag/briefcase/thing. As I was surfing teh 'netz, I remembered that I also wanted to buy a funky new belt for the summer.

I ended up at Bazura Bags, because I wanted to buy this belt (in pink ... it will match my soon-to-be purchased bedazzled uterus t-shirt*). However, I got sidetracked in the Work/School department. Instead of buying a belt, I ended up buying this:


and this:



Gah. I couldn't help myself. Perhaps they are not quite as "professional" as I intended, but they are funkycool bags ... and that's more important than boring professionalism. IMHO.

*Who wouldn't want a bedazzled uterus t-shirt? Ask me for details, if you want one too.

4 comments:

  1. What on earth *is* a bedazzled uterus t-shirt? I feel as though i'm missing out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weather ain't going to help your mood either. Maybe a nice O'Douls will help? Nah, I didn't think so. xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm extremely curious about this bedazzled uterus t-shirt. A bit afraid, but curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't just mention "bedazzled uterus t-shirt" and not show a picture.

    ReplyDelete