Tuesday, April 15, 2008

10% Refund Challenge WINNERS!!!

Good Evening, Kittens!

The drawing for the winner(s) of the 10% Refund Challenge has just taken place! I know you are excited to find out who will be receiving the fabulous yet to be determined prizes!!!

First, I wrote all of the 10% Refund Challenge participants on slips of paper:


Next, they were folded in half and placed in a small bag made from recycled juice bags from Bazura Bags (not one of our sponsors).


I reached in ...


and the 1st Prize Winner is ... [drum roll please] ...


Mel! Yay! Congratulations!

But, wait! There's more! I decided to have a 2nd Prize Winner ...


And, the 2nd Prize goes to ... [another drum roll please] ...


Dorothee and Jay! YAY!

If you would email me [environy(at)gmail(dot)com] your mailing addresses, I will send you your fantabulous prize packages (as soon as I figure out what they are going to be)!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the 10% Refund Challenge. To me, and the charities to which you donated, you are ALL winners! *smooches*

Stay tuned for the Poor Bastages Who Owe the Tax Man Pity Party drawing later tonight. My camera batteries died, and they are currently recharging.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Squeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I won!
    Even if I'm 2nd, it's still winning, right?

    ReplyDelete