Friday, April 18, 2008

Pottery, Passover, and Pervy Monkeys

Happy Friday, my kittens! And what a BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL DAY!

I'm jetting out of work at 3 today to get a head start on the most FANTASTIC (alcohol-free) WEEKEND EVER!!!

First stop is the Pottery Studio. I have four mugs which need trimming and handles and a vase which needs glazing. Then, I'll head over to Y's. No specific plans for the evening but it had better include some red-hot luvin.

Saturday, OMG! OMG!, look for the next exciting installment in The Birth of VUBOQ as Re-Enacted by Gay Bears (and a Virus or Two)! It's the Dinner to end all Dinners. The post should be up sometime in the afternoon (hopefully).

Saturday will also involve a little housework, perhaps some yard work, a lot of matzoh lasagna making, and my first ever Passover Seder. Then, back to Y's house. Hmmmm ... Is buttsecks allowed on Passover?

Sunday, I have to go back to the pottery studio to make sure that my mugs are ready for the last bisque firing. After that, I hope to spend some serious quality time soaking up sunshine. Mmm. Sunshine. I luvs it.

More later. *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Peer pressure ended my alcohol-free month prematurely. Gosh, I just wanted to be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: You are the COOLEST! EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passover seders are a lot of fun. Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mathgirl10:55 AM

    Vuboq,

    I like your blog. It makes me smile. I also like how you say silly things even when you're sad (Am recovering from a string of breakups and reading your archives cheers me up).

    ReplyDelete
  5. While during Passover you are not suppose to eat anything that rises, as long as you don't swallow, I think it should be all right.

    What?

    ReplyDelete