Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Meat-Free Monday: Stinky Pee Edition

Last night, for Meat-Free Monday, I made a recipe I found on epicurious, Japanese Noodles with Bok Choy and Tofu.

The recipe itself was SuperEasy and FAST! Dinner was ready in under 30 minutes. I meant to put some dried chili peppers in the sauce, but I forgot. My only quibble is that it was a bit too oily. I think next time I might cut some of the oil. Other than that, it was delicious.

In addition to the noodle dish, I roasted a bunch of asparagus which Y had found somewhere on sale. I brushed them with a mixture of basalmic vinegar and sesame oil (from the above recipe) and roasted at about 450F until they looked done (maybe 10 minutes?).

YUM. See:


Now, behold the Power of Meat-Free Monday! The good food turned my normally not so photogenic BF* into a total HOTTIE-PATOTTIE. Mmm. Mmm.


It also inspired him to take photos (with my camera!) of his late night coffee:
[One guess who made the mug]

Did you have a Meat-Free Meal on Monday?
If so, tell us about it in the comments. *smooches*


*Srsly. He's a cutie in person, but get out a camera and he turns into a total goofball. Can't take a decent photo to save his life. This one was nice though :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for stinky pee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had chips and salsa and bean dip and plastic cheese dip for dinner. And a rootbeer. Can you say WHERE'S THE NUTRITION?!?!

    ReplyDelete