Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mixology

Last night, after folding all my laundry, I invited a few neighbors (DUN, SCGB, Tomokito) down to help me perfect the drink recipe I created for the Helix Lounge Spring/Summer Cocktail Contest. After a little trial and error (and a lot of gin), I think I hit upon a winner. The suckiest thing is that, since it's Alcohol-Free April, I couldn't sample my own creation. Poo.

I emailed my recipe to the bar this morning. If you'd like to play along, email me (or leave a comment) and I'll send you the recipe. The drink, which I have dubbed the Blueberry Collins, is a lovely purple color and is YUMMY (or so I am told).

And that's all the news that's fit to print. More later. *smooches*

PS. Don't forget you only have a few more days to sign up for the 10% Refund Challenge or the Poor Bastages Who Owe the Tax Man Pity Party! Fun! Prizes! Dogooderyness!

1 comment:

  1. Blueberry Collins? BLUEBERRY COLLINS???? Oh hell yes. Send that recipe. Mama needs sedation!

    alidancy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete