Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Demon Barbers

I am back from my shopping excursion. I have purchased Sweeney Todd (2-disc Collector's Edition) for the grand total of ... wait for it ... $1.49. *w00t*

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, I *heart* my Borders VISA. And, srsly, if you have a credit card and aren't getting anything (miles, points, whatevers), WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!? Companies should be paying you to use their card. It's the Red White and Blue American Forking Way!

For every $500 I charge, I get a $5 gift certificate to Borders. Lousy rebate percentage (1%), but still ... I'm charging things anyway. I might as well get stuff for it. Like Sweeney Todd for $1.49.

[or, um, $2501.49, depending on your perspective]

I also went to Whole Foods where I bought a bag of oranges, frozen okra and corn, a red onion, and another plant for the garden, chocolate mint. Wonder what that will be like?

1 comment:

  1. I *heart* Johnny Depp. I totally want to see Sweeney Todd.

    ReplyDelete