Thursday, April 24, 2008

Doing My Part to Improve the Economy

You, too, can be cool like VUBOQ

My parents, in their overly generous nature, shared some of their tax refund with my brother and me. Our family didn't have a lot of money when I was growing up. Now, my parents, being careful savers and good planners, have more money than they expected in their retirement. Perhaps, this could explain their relatively recent money giving thing.

Anyway, I transferred half of the check into savings (in preparation for my possible upcoming unemployment). The other half I used to buy the following:


Two t-shirts from the Sean Show.

This one:


And this one:
[Secretworm Tees available here.]

Who's gonna be the hippest kid on the Mean Streets of DC this summer?
ME! (and maybe you, if you make like a VUBOQ and spread some monetary luv)

Meanwhile, I *might* be hearing about the 2nd Level interview today, so keep those good thoughts flowing :-)

And, yesterday at pottery was good. All of my bisqueware was out of the kiln, so I glazed 4 mugs, 2 vases, and one bowl-like-thing. I hope they turn out well ... [because, if they do, certain contest winners may be receiving them].

After glazing, I went over to Y's. Then, we drove to my place. Then, I went to bed.

I am living the life, kittens.

Have a groovilicious day! More later. *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. I will never be as cool as V.U.B.O.Q. It is best not to even dream it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! contest winners? OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally MUST have a bedazzled uterus t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete