Not Overly Incentivized
Is that even a word?
Anyway, met with the head honcho. Signed the "Incentive Bonus Package" letter. I am not allowed to discuss the terms (Stupid Confidentiality Agreement), but let's just say this:
I'm not feeling all "Woo Hoo I'm going to stay until the End of the Contract" right now. However, if I do end up staying until the End of the Contract, the extra cash will be welcome.
Anyway, met with the head honcho. Signed the "Incentive Bonus Package" letter. I am not allowed to discuss the terms (Stupid Confidentiality Agreement), but let's just say this:
I'm not feeling all "Woo Hoo I'm going to stay until the End of the Contract" right now. However, if I do end up staying until the End of the Contract, the extra cash will be welcome.
Some munny is better than no munny.
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping something better comes along before then.
ReplyDelete