Tuesday, April 08, 2008

You Know You Are Tired When ...

You empty the creamer into the trashcan and put the empty container in your coffee mug.

Yes. Actually happened. This morning. Just now. *oops*

First things first ... the recruiter never called yesterday. Should I be thinking "no news is good news?" or something else? Should I send an email to find out what's happening? Should I call during my lunch break? gak.

Pottery class was fun. I glazed my casserole dish. I trimmed one vase, and I made another one. There's something wrong with the kiln though, so I didn't have any other things to glaze. I should have a spiraly vase, a handleless pitcher, and a cup in the kiln now. I also have two mugs waiting to be placed in the kiln. I hope it is fixed soon. There is only one more week of instruction left. Then, we have open studio until the end of the month. Fun times.


It's another gray and gloomy day. Woo hoo.

More later. *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but as someone who went on 50+ interviews before landing a job I've seen this happen before. The interviewer acts like they're ready to hire you, but they just need to do something first and they promise they'll get back to you at the end of the week. And then... nothing. I hope that's not what happened to you, but you should always continue interviewing and applying for jobs while waiting to hear back form someone, because they usually flake out.

    Anyway, a follow-up call never hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to send an email. The delay is probably neither good nor bad news. It probably just means that the people doing the hiring are busy with something unrelated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep checking to see your news! Candle lit for you last evening. I think it would be okay to touch base with them.

    Fingers and toes crossed here. I hope you'll be celebrating soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say no news is neither good nor bad. It's just a matter of waiting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you do that with the cream, you really do need the coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple shortcut: no creamer at all. Drink the coffee black. It's less sticky that way when it spills.

    I like the pot you've got there. Mug? Vase? I especially like the glaze.

    ReplyDelete