No Time Saturday Morning
Durg. No time to set up the photoshoot for The Birth of VUBOQ as Re-Enacted by Gay Bears (and a Virus or Two). Sorry. Instead, why don't you go to my flickr page to view my latest finished pottery pieces?
Durg. No time to set up the photoshoot for The Birth of VUBOQ as Re-Enacted by Gay Bears (and a Virus or Two). Sorry. Instead, why don't you go to my flickr page to view my latest finished pottery pieces?
Your pottery is so pretty! I have a pottery wheel at my mom's house, and every time I see something you finished I want to sneak back there in the middle of the night and throw a salad bowl.
ReplyDelete...is that weird?
Michigan brown is so warm and lovely and inviting. Mmmmm. I could eat it up.
ReplyDeletePottery schmottery! Drop whatever it is you're doing and get back to the teddy bears!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
hungover in seattle
I was looking forward to my two almost favorite actors, the gay teddy bears, portraying the story of VUBOQ, but I suppose I'll pretend to patiently wait. In the meantime, I do enjoy some pottery. Is this the new color you are working with?
ReplyDelete