The Birth of VUBOQ as Re-Enacted by Gay Bears, Part I
In a recent email conversation with David, I realized that I have never explained the origins of my name (or if I had, I've forgotten, so you're just going to have to read it again, kittens).
Without further ado, I give you a new Weekend Serial:
The Birth of VUBOQ as Re-Enacted by Gay Bears (and a virus or two)
Part I: The Cast of Characters (in order of appearance)
The role of VUBOQ will be played by:
The role of the Ex-BFF will be played by:
The role of the Ex-BFF's friend (whose name I have forgotten) will be played by:
Mononucleosis
The role of the SuperCute Shop Assistant Manager will be played by:
Muhammad (aka Buddy)
Stay Tuned next week for Part II: The Dinner




Ooh, awesome! Can. Not. Wait. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, this is gonna be good! I can tell. Last time we had a story featuring Jesus Christ and Muhammad it was very good. Mononucleosis and Syphilis look like shifty characters.
ReplyDeleteJesus Christ/Buzzy/VUBOQ is the cutest! Especially when embiggened.
ReplyDeleteSquee! I love plushie diseases!
ReplyDeleteYou can't leave everyone hanging till NEXT WEEK!!
ReplyDeleteword verification: fqosx
-Anonymous admirer of the blog
This is the Best Idear EVAR. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteDamn! I'm with Anon--you can't leave us hanging until NEXT WEEKEND!!!
ReplyDeleteA long time ago I did a post on the characters populating my head. Why, oh why didn't I illustrate using stuffed animals?
And all this time I assumed you got the name from your parents.
ReplyDeleteMononucleosis is cute. My daughter names all her stuffed animals after STDs.
This should be interesting.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I've never asked!!
ReplyDeleteGay! Bears! WhooHoo!
ReplyDelete