April 15th Draws Nigh!
I know some of you are dreading the Ides of April, BUT there is something to look forward to!
On the Evening of April 15th, the Winners of the
Of course, there is still time to sign up for either FUNTASTIC drawing. You must email me or leave a comment on my blog by 11:59PM EST April 14th. Although not a requirement, it would nice if you told me to which organization(s) you are donating (so I can provide that organization a little linkyluv).
So, far the Good People of Vutopia have donated to:
Campus Cats
Care
Food and Friends
Kiva
Medical Students for Choice
Operation Migration
Ornicus
Seva Foundation
Washington Animal Rescue League
On the Evening of April 15th, the Winners of the
10% Refund Challenge
*and*
Poor Bastages Who Owe the Tax Man Pity Party
will be announced! [Fantastic Prizes still TBD.*]*and*
Poor Bastages Who Owe the Tax Man Pity Party
Of course, there is still time to sign up for either FUNTASTIC drawing. You must email me or leave a comment on my blog by 11:59PM EST April 14th. Although not a requirement, it would nice if you told me to which organization(s) you are donating (so I can provide that organization a little linkyluv).
So, far the Good People of Vutopia have donated to:
Campus Cats
Care
Food and Friends
Kiva
Medical Students for Choice
Operation Migration
Ornicus
Seva Foundation
Washington Animal Rescue League
Keep up the good work :-)
*smooches*
*Is it my fault the kiln is broken? Is it? I think not.
Yeah! I hope I will win the super fantastic prize! Can't wait!
ReplyDelete