Wednesday, August 30, 2006

These Dreams

Interesting day. I've already written three posts (two are still drafts, but will probably be up this afternoon).

When I got home yesterday, I decided to give my new Rodney Yee Back Care Yoga for Beginners DVD a try. I had watched it once on Monday and it looked hard. Doing it didn't seem so difficult. Sure, I can't straighten my legs in half the poses like I'm supposed to, but ... still ... not that bad. This morning my back is a little stiff und sore. I guess that means the DVD worked.

I knitted a lot. I'm trying to finish a Harry Potter scarf by the time I go to the parents' on September 15th. The scarf consists of 19 alternating bands of purple and white. Each band is 22 rows. I started on Saturday and have knit 5 bands so far. If I can do about 1.5 bands per day, I should be done in time, I think. I haven't actually done the math, but that's my goal.

I had two disturbing dreams last night. In the first one, I kept bouncing checks. I have never bounced a check in my life. So, this morning, as soon as I got to work, I checked my bank account. *whew* I'm still good. Yay.

In the second dream, I lived in this weirdly arranged condo building with two cats, one being Isabella. Well, the building caught fire, and I could only save one cat. I felt like I was caught in some weird pet version of Sophie's Choice. I made such a great Meryl Streep.

blah blah blah. I am so bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment