Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tag a Photo 'Pussy Lips' and the World Will Beat a Path to Your Door

It would seem that the Flickr photo world is filled with a bunch of PERVY MONKEYS.

I uploaded this picture:

Pussy lips

on August 24th. As of a few minutes ago, it had been viewed 78 times ... probably by some very disappointed pervy monkeys.

I tagged it with pussy, lips, and Isabella. It is now my 5th "most viewed" photo.

As a comparison, this photo:

Meatfree11

was posted three days earlier (August 21st) and was tagged with meatfree, squash, orzo, pinenuts, basil, tomato, and cucumber. It has been viewed a whopping 6 times.

I wonder... why the discrepancy?

2 comments:

  1. That is so... SICK! Haha! How sad can you get browsing the web for pussy's?! I mean! Awww...

    At least change the search to dicks or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a cute picture :)

    *runs off to flickr to change a few descriptions*

    :)

    ReplyDelete