Thursday, August 10, 2006

Random Bits of Morning Naughtiness

*Michael Knight [not this one]is my new boyfriend, so back off biatches! His Pam Grier update was HOT HOT HOT! Now ... how do I let him know of his new VUBOQ BF status? Let the STALKING begin!

*Pity the poor air traveller for the next few days! No liquids on US Airplanes! Please empty your bladders before boarding, then step into our new My Gay BestFriend Human Dehydration Machine (patent pending). You will (more than likely) be rehydrated on arrival at your destination. [My Gay BestFriend Human Rehydration Machine still in R&D phase].

*Courtesy Wonkette: Best. Titles. Ever, a Flickr group of government publications. Two of my favorites - What Every Member of the Trade Community Should Know About: Distinguishing Bolts from Screws and Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation : Are We Doing Enough?

*This month marks my 7th year in the DC/Metro area. It is the longest I've lived in one place ever. However, the longest I've lived in one house still remains 6 years in Rural Hall, NC. I lived there from 1982-1988. Given my penchant for relocation, I don't know if I'll ever beat that record.

*Finally, does anyone else have a Morning Mix Playlist [songs you listen to first thing in the morning) in their iTunes Library? If you do, please share. These are the songs that help me get my day started:
  1. Hips Don't Lie by Shakira, featuring Wyclef Jean (Oral Fixation, Vol. 2)
  2. Copacabana by Amanda Lear (Gay Happening Limited Edition: Golden Disco-Hits 2 (Remixed & Reloaded))
  3. Travelin' Thru by Dolly Parton (Single)
  4. Jenny from the Block by Jennifer Lopez featuring Jadakiss & Styles (This is Me ... Then)
  5. Montaaju by Makihara Noriyuki (Single)
  6. Independence Day by Melanie C (Bend It Like Beckham Soundtrack)
  7. Spice Up Your Life by the Spice Girls (SpiceWorld)
  8. An Easier Affair by George Michael (Single)

Have a groovilicious day! Probably more later ...

*smooch*

5 comments:

  1. i took "which PR designer are you?" test (i found it in BPR---blogging project runway---site). i turned out to be Michael Knight. i'm your boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Kayne (anyone surprised?)

    Here's the quiz link:

    Which PR designer are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of you today vuboq, as I was invited out to a dinner party. The dress code suggested was eloquently casual.
    How's that to screw up your head? :)
    BTW
    Talking about favorite songs to start the day. Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole is my favorite.
    It would make even a nite person smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An Easier Affair! I GAVE YOU THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's odd that someone that lives by iTunes as much as me wouldn't have a playlist for all occasions. But I only have like three or four. That's it. Maybe I should make an early morning one. What songs go with Slim-fast and multivitamins?

    ReplyDelete