*Pity the poor air traveller for the next few days! No liquids on US Airplanes! Please empty your bladders before boarding, then step into our new My Gay BestFriend Human Dehydration Machine (patent pending). You will (more than likely) be rehydrated on arrival at your destination. [My Gay BestFriend Human Rehydration Machine still in R&D phase].
*Courtesy Wonkette: Best. Titles. Ever, a Flickr group of government publications. Two of my favorites - What Every Member of the Trade Community Should Know About: Distinguishing Bolts from Screws and Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation : Are We Doing Enough?
*This month marks my 7th year in the DC/Metro area. It is the longest I've lived in one place ever. However, the longest I've lived in one house still remains 6 years in Rural Hall, NC. I lived there from 1982-1988. Given my penchant for relocation, I don't know if I'll ever beat that record.
*Finally, does anyone else have a Morning Mix Playlist [songs you listen to first thing in the morning) in their iTunes Library? If you do, please share. These are the songs that help me get my day started:
- Hips Don't Lie by Shakira, featuring Wyclef Jean (Oral Fixation, Vol. 2)
- Copacabana by Amanda Lear (Gay Happening Limited Edition: Golden Disco-Hits 2 (Remixed & Reloaded))
- Travelin' Thru by Dolly Parton (Single)
- Jenny from the Block by Jennifer Lopez featuring Jadakiss & Styles (This is Me ... Then)
- Montaaju by Makihara Noriyuki (Single)
- Independence Day by Melanie C (Bend It Like Beckham Soundtrack)
- Spice Up Your Life by the Spice Girls (SpiceWorld)
- An Easier Affair by George Michael (Single)
Have a groovilicious day! Probably more later ...