Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mission. Accomplished.

In order to save a little extra money for my upcoming October holiday, I'm trying to 1) pack my lunch every day and 2) eat out less. This week, I have!

Monday, I had leftover Thai Drunken Noodle from dinner Sunday night at Thai Chef.
Tuesday and Wednesday, I ate leftover Thai Curry, which I made the previous Friday.
Today, I am having the pasta salad from last night:

Pasta salad


And, tomorrow, I'm meeting Mike and Darryl for lunch at AU. Mike said something about arranging a free lunch. Woo hoo!

Although, I've heard a rumor that there is no such thing as a "free lunch." Maybe I'll have to put out.

Not that that's a problem.

5 comments:

  1. You always dine that luxuriously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the salad looks like honey comb cereal with fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I cook there's always one or two serves left over that go into the freezer in containers. TT hasn't had to buy lunch for over a month now.

    The only problem is that I never lable them. So she may be expecting Butter chicken but in fact ends up eating Malay coconut chicken.

    I don't think she has any reason to complain though, all my dishes are lovely....(!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was going to comment that you used honeycomb cereal instead of pasta but DW beat me to it! WAH WAH WAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pasta salad. Make me some!

    ReplyDelete