Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Guess Who's Leaving Work at 2:30 Today?

ME!!!
Yay!

I had to cover for a co-worker this morning, so she's covering for me this afternoon.

Very. Happy.

Hopefully, I won't evaporate on the walk home.

In other news, I think I might be meeting Darryl for happy hour tonight. He was supposed to be going out to dinner with Mike, but he said something about Mike falling down last night while walking the dogs and not coming to work? I may give Mike a call later to make sure everything's OK. Anyway, if they don't go to dinner, then Darryl and I will meet for happy hour. If not, I will sit at home alone and knit.

Fun times.

1 comment:

  1. Knitting is SO boring... ...and gay. Besides, seen the fact that you're/were at risk of evaporating I'd even say it's too hot to knit, you crazy knitter. Anyway, have fun during happy hour, and try to decrease your knitting, I bet it's also bad for your health somehow.

    ReplyDelete