Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bleah Day.

On Sunday, after the BBQ, I have a distinct memory of Mike and I planning to do something tonight ... and that I would stay over at his place, since I don't have to be to work until 12:45 tomorrow. He mentioned taking a half day off and making breakfast. Tuesday, when he came over to watch the movie, he seemed less enthusiastic, mentioning that he may not be able to take a half day off. Last night, when I brought it up by asking what we should do - movie? dinner out? - and trying to figure out how I would coordinate the whole thing, he seemed even less receptive. First, he was confused, like he didn't know what I was talking about. Then, when he finally remembered, he didn't seem very interested. He said that he didn't think he'd take a half day. Not that that really matters, but ...

I've been looking forward to this all week. He barely remembers talking about it. Can someone be *that* forgetful?

I guess his apparent lack of enthusiasm combined with the weather has affected my mood some.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. :-(

    On the other hand, margaritas tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a mite needy and he's a tad distracted. Get that bitch a beeper. ;-)

    ReplyDelete