Bleah Day.
On Sunday, after the BBQ, I have a distinct memory of Mike and I planning to do something tonight ... and that I would stay over at his place, since I don't have to be to work until 12:45 tomorrow. He mentioned taking a half day off and making breakfast. Tuesday, when he came over to watch the movie, he seemed less enthusiastic, mentioning that he may not be able to take a half day off. Last night, when I brought it up by asking what we should do - movie? dinner out? - and trying to figure out how I would coordinate the whole thing, he seemed even less receptive. First, he was confused, like he didn't know what I was talking about. Then, when he finally remembered, he didn't seem very interested. He said that he didn't think he'd take a half day. Not that that really matters, but ...
I've been looking forward to this all week. He barely remembers talking about it. Can someone be *that* forgetful?
I guess his apparent lack of enthusiasm combined with the weather has affected my mood some.
I've been looking forward to this all week. He barely remembers talking about it. Can someone be *that* forgetful?
I guess his apparent lack of enthusiasm combined with the weather has affected my mood some.
I'm sorry. :-(
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, margaritas tomorrow!
You're a mite needy and he's a tad distracted. Get that bitch a beeper. ;-)
ReplyDelete