Thursday, August 24, 2006

Withholding Judgement

I didn't get to watch PR3 last night *sniff*
Mike invited me over; however, one of the two dryers in the laundry room was out of order. Thus, it took a lot longer than usual for me to finish my laundry.

I checked the results online, and I am, well, shocked. I am withholding any sort of scathing comments until after I see the actual show (possibly tonight).

In other exciting news, as I was getting dressed this morning, I -somehow- managed to hit my hand on the ceiling fan. Ow. My finger hurts. I think it may be bruised. The sad thing? This is the second time this week I've done that.

A smart person would learn by now to stop getting dressed under the ceiling fan. Unfortunately, I am pretty. And a creature of habit. And like to get dressed in front of my mirror, which happens to put me directly below the ceiling fan.

Last night, I took a picture. I call it Pussy Lips.

Pussy lips


On my computer, Isabella's eyes are all green and glowing and creepy. HOT HOT HOT!

I *heart* my pussy.

*smooch*

3 comments:

  1. beautiful cat! Although...she kind of looks like a goat in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i missed PR last night, too, and checked the result, too. i reserve comments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. Too pretty to learn from pain. Hmm. Is this GOOD?

    *rofl*

    ReplyDelete