Thursday, August 17, 2006

Distraught

How could they have auf'ed sweet, wonderful Alison and let horrible, crazy Vincent stay? HOW? GAH!

And, now, I don't know where I'm going to be able to watch PR3, because right before Alison got the auf, Mike said, "If they kick off Alison, I'm never watching this show again." Maybe he was kidding. I hope. I hope. I hope.

On the plus side, my future ex-boyfriend, Michael, won! YAY! So happy. *does a little dance*

Lessee ... what else ... my back is killing me. I think I've been sleeping in weird positions or something. It does not feel good. And hasn't felt good for the past 3 days. AND, when I mentioned it to Mike, he said, "I don't give backrubs." WHAT?!?! I am seriously re-evaluating our "hanging out."

No PR3 + No backrubs = the DOOM of OUR TIME

Anyway, last night, I did one load of laundry. Yay! Clean socks! And made a very simple chili. Something you can do at home:

VUBOQ's Very Simple Chili

1. Cook 1 clove of garlic in olive oil.
2. Add about 1/4 cup of diced onion. Cook until almost clear.
3. Add one can of diced tomato with chili [I like to use fire-roasted tomatoes].
4. Add one can of black beans (rinsed).
5. Add about 1/3 cup frozen corn.
6. Pepper, salt, chili powder to taste.
7. Cook until heated through.

Serve over cornbread and top with cheese.

Simple. Delicious. YUM.

and, that's the news for now. More later. *smooch*

5 comments:

  1. yeah, i think they just wanted to keep some crazy people in the show for some more "drama." Alison's dress wasn't that awful. i hated her, though. because she is cute and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No backrubs! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with backrubs? I'll admit I did kind of get annoyed at Genya sometimes for asking for so many, but man, none at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sod the back rubs, I'm going to cook that now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I suggest that you add the chili powder to the oil after the onions are done and before you add the tomatoes, in order to cook it a little? A brief sautee will take away the raw taste of the spices.

    ReplyDelete