Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Not a Post about Uranus, Pussy Lips, or Fucking

Even though no one else in Silver Spring/ Takoma Park (MD Legislative District 20) reads this blog, here's an open letter to our State Senator ...

Dear Senator Ruben:

I realize you actually have competition this year for your long-held Maryland Senate Seat, so I can see how someone who lists her occupation as "elected official" might be getting worried. However, I am tired of your ceaseless campaign mailings. As of yesterday, I have received over a dozen mailings from you, more than all the other candidates combined.

You've made your point.

Even with your endorsement from the Maryland League of Conservation Voters, I'm not going to vote for you. If you truly believed that "leaving a healthy environment to our children is our greatest responsibility," would you continue to mail out so many environmentally-unfriendly flyers?

I doubt it.

Your greatest responsibility appears to be re-election. It's time for someone new.

Sincerely,
vuboq

No comments:

Post a Comment