Coinky-Dink.
Wednesday night, after Mike dropped me off at home, I was going through my usual "things I need to do tomorrow" mental list. I started compiling a list of people I needed to email ... Christal, cousin, Mike, Mike (the bellringer), etc. etc. Then, I thought, "Hey, I haven't heard from Jerry in ages. I should email him to see if he wants to get together for happy hour soon."
Thursday morning, as I was sitting at my desk writing my usual "things I need to do today" list on my Post-It notepad, I got an email ... from Jerry!
Isn't that weird?
The cosmos and our schedules have converged. We're meeting for happy hour today after work. YAY.
Thursday morning, as I was sitting at my desk writing my usual "things I need to do today" list on my Post-It notepad, I got an email ... from Jerry!
Isn't that weird?
The cosmos and our schedules have converged. We're meeting for happy hour today after work. YAY.
Oh, the crazy, crazy cosmos.
ReplyDeleteKismet!
ReplyDelete