Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Meme. Stolen from a Lemming

and probably several other bloggers, too.

1. How tall are you barefoot? 6 feet even
2. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes by the Cheating Cheater who Cheated Cheatfully.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? Narcissism. Is that a mental disorder?
5. How many letters are in your crushes name? 11
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yuck. Even when I ate meat, I didn't like them.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and Let It Snow!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with soy milk
9. Do you do push-ups? No.
10. Have you ever done ecstasy? No.
11. Do you have a boyfriend? Not currently.
12. Do you like the rain? I like warm Spring rain and cooling Summer showers, but I hate cold rain in the Winter.
13. Do you own a knife? Yes, I have a plastic knife the C2wC2 gave me.
14. What do you smell like? Me.
15. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
16. Full initials? SED.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1) Why am I thinking about C2wC2? 2) I have to pee. 3) Should I go buy a muffin?
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought today. I haven't bought anything yet today.
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, soy milk, water, martinis, and margaritas.
20. What time did you wake up today? Alarm went off at 6:15, was out of bed at 6:45.
21.Can you spell? Yes.
22. Current worry? Am I doing the right thing?
23. Current hate? Nothing really.
24. Favorite place to be? Right now, my favorite place is on my sofa in my apartment.
25. Least favorite place to be? Work.
26. Where would you want to go? I want to go to a tropical beach. Mmm. beach.
27. Do you own slippers? Yes.
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? With someone I love? At a job I enjoy?
29. Do you burn or tan? Burn.
30. Yellow or Blue? Blue.
31. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? No.
32. Last time your cell rang? Hmm ... I can't remember. I AM UNLOVED!!!
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Fire.
35. What do you have in your pocket right now? My house keys.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? A funny IM conversation I had with Robert.
37. Favorite bed sheets as a child? Snoopy
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I sprained my ankle once.
39. What was your GPA? I was 2 hundredths of a point shy of graduating Magna Cum Laude at Elon ... so whatever that was. In graduate school, I think I had a 3.8something.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? One.
41. Who is your loudest friend? All my friends are quiet and demure.
42. Who is your most silent friend? Hmmm ...
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Dunno. Anyone?
44. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes.
45. Do you believe in magic? No.
46. What song represents how you feel at the moment? Absolutely Not by Deborah Cox (I think)
47.What song did you last hear? Hung Up by Madonna
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have no idea. Something upbeat, I guess. Maybe a bunch of Irish drinking songs?
49. What were you doing 12AM last night? Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Mike. [Scary, huh?]

In other news, I'm thinking of making macaroni and cheese tonight. YUM. Anyone have a recipe [that I'll more than likely not really follow] they'd like to share? Mike may be coming over to watch V for Vendetta too. Yay.

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Justin rented V for Vendetta over the weekend. He really enjoyed it, although I couldn't be bothered with watching it. I had other things to do.
    I did this same meme at my blog last week, if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narcicism. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been tempted to do a meme before. Now I am though. And I know it's too late now but I'd make sure you get some parmasan cheese to sprinkle on top of the macaroni cheese. That's essential, even if it does smell like bad feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It bothers me that your phone doesn't ring enough. I shall start drunk dialing you tonight.

    ReplyDelete