Since I love books, I'm stealing this from Sticky Crows
1. One book you have read more than once: Watership Down by Richard Adams
2. One book you would want on a desert island: Something long, like The Complete Works of Shakespeare
3. One book that made you laugh: Dr. Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation by Olivia Judson
4. One book that made you cry: Give Me My Father's Body: The Life of Minik, the New York Eskimo by Kenn Harper
5. One book you wish you had written: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
6. One book you wish had never been written: Eh. Can't really think of anything ...
7. One book you are currently reading: Shakespeare: The Biography by Peter Ackroyd
8. One book you have been meaning to read: Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. I pick this one up all the time at the bookstore, but haven't bought it ... Maybe with my next Borders Rewards Certificates.
9. One Book That Changed Your Life: Lonely Planet Japan
10. Now tag five people: Feel free to volunteer ...