Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Because You Asked

Tomoko asked to see the very cute (and over-priced) t-shirt I bought to wear to Darryl's party, so here it is:

Tshirt


I really like it and look forward to wearing it out at some point in the future.

Lessee... no Meat-free Monday picture today because I ended up going to Target after work with Mike and then we ate out at El Golfo ... spinach enchiladas. yum. I like going to Target with Mike. He makes my impulse buying look like nothing. NOTHING! I won't mention how much he spent (on a trip where he wasn't really looking for anything in particular), but it was 4 times what I spent! HAH!

I finished my job application this morning (yay!) and will mail it during my 10:30 break this morning. Wish me luck! And, if you'd like to read my incredibly boring repsonses to the KSAs, let me know and I'll post them.

more later.

*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Yay to finishing your job application!

    Good luck.

    And no, I'll pass on reading your incredibly boring repsonses (sp) to the KSAs.

    *happy job hunting smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I kindah like the T-shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tomokito12:34 PM

    cute! cute! BTW, i always mistype this "verification" words.....ugh.

    ReplyDelete