Tuesday, November 06, 2007

You Must Smother Me with Praise

And all of it must be genuine. Srsly.

Here is a cell phone pic of the second pitcher I made:

Pitcher2

I am loving the blue glaze. Not so happy with the insipidy green.
[For perspective, it's about 4 inches tall. Edited to note: Official measurement = 4.5 inches.]

And, lucky you, this is just a teaser. I have two more completed objects that I will photograph and upload when I get home from work today.

OK. On your mark. Get set. Flatter me shamelessly!

*smoooches*

8 comments:

  1. It's cool. Feel flattered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed that you created that out of nothing but mud and a little ambition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I LOVE it! I like the green (at least on my monitor) so if you really hate it that much, I would be happy to take it off your hands, and love it, and pet it, and call it VUBOQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. 4 inches? That's what, like teacup sized?

    Oh, even cuter! My word verification is gdmhupy! (Are you gdmhupy now?) Wow. You really know how to throw a party, VUBOQ. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Vuboq makes pots. It looks green on my screen, and a lovely green, too. Seriously, you deserve to be flattered. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, all I see is green. And a lovely green it is. The pitcher is quite lovely, VUBOQ. Really. You have every right to be proud. How long have you been playing in the mud like this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love it! Srsly!

    ReplyDelete