Monday, November 19, 2007

Goblinbox's Alphalist

Mush, over on the 'box, had this idea of making Alphalist CDs and sending them to each other. I managed to cobble together a list just now.

I haven't listened to it all the way through, so I may make some changes before I burn it and send it to her (hm. I've never burned a CD. How does one do that?).

Anyway, if anyone else is interested in participating, go to Mush's blog and leave a comment. Also, let me know if you're interested in receiving my CD ...

Here's the first few songs on my Alphalist:

Automatic (Album Edit), by Utada Hikaru (Japanese)
Believe, by Cher
Cinnamon Girl, by Prince
Darshan, by B21 (Hindi?)
Elang, by Dewa 19 (Indonesian) ...

And much, much 21 more ...

4 comments:

  1. Vuboq rox! *smooch* I totally want your Alphalist, omgwtfbbq, I totally want it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm in on all this good stuff. :)

    *starts paging through her song list*

    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many people are gonna have "Ziggy plays guitar" for Z?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm playing! I'll send you mine if you'll send me yours. :D

    ReplyDelete